We all know that the soil is abominable because of the
petro-chemical fertilizers that basically destroyed all healthy nutrients.
There are two minerals that you need for good health.
If you want to maintain normal muscle and nerve function,
keeping a healthy and strong immune system, maintaining a normal heart rhythm,
building strong bones, and involving at least 300 biochemical reactions in the
body, you must have magnesium.
When deficient in magnesium you will experience muscle
spasms, cardiovascular disease, diabetes, high blood pressure, irregular heart
rhythm, anxiety disorders, migraines, osteoporosis and cerebral infractions.
The best foods for magnesium are:
Dark leafy greens, especially spinach, chard, and kale.
Nuts and seeds, especially squash and pumpkin seeds, sesame
seeds, brazil nuts, non-irradiated almonds, cashews, pine nuts, peanuts, pecans
Beans and lentils. Especially white beans, black-eyed peas,
kidney beans, garbanzo beans, lentils and pinto beans.
Whole grains, especially brown rice, quinoa, millet, bulgur,
buckwheat, wild rice, whole wheat pasta, barley, and oats.
Avocados, bananas, dried fruits like figs, prunes, apricots,
dates and raisins.
And last but certainly not least, dark chocolate. My
favorite being the ones like Bouchard Belgian Dark Chocolate. Betcha can’t eat
When manure was the fertilizer it was rich in sulfur, the
health of the population was excellent, and degenerative disease was a rarity.
When the Rockefellers, hard up for cash, thrust the petro-chemical fertilizers
upon us, it basically killed the world’s sulfur cycle and disease became
So, if you are or know others that are afflicted with
asthma, autism, cancer, emphysema, Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, osteoarthritis, arthritic
joint pain, gingivitis, erectile dysfunction, heavy metals’ toxicity, radiation
poisoning, parasites, unnecessarily long athletic recovery time, poor blood
circulation, inflammation, prone to contracting the “flu”, wrinkles, allergies,
PMS, monthly period pain, migraines, nausea, brittle nails, stunted hair
growth, psoriasis, and way more, YOU ARE SULFUR DEFICIENT.
You must be extremely careful about the sulfur you buy
because while it may sound good, it could be worthless.
When organic sulfur comes in contact with anything
synthetic, it is useless. The brand OPTI adds silicon dioxide to its sulfur,
which makes it more pourable and less clumpy but rendering it worthless.
There was a classic case of OPTI in France. A Director began
selling organic sulfur crystals at a price higher than OPTI’s and virtually put
them out of business because compared to theirs, theirs did nothing. And when
you are taking the sulfur along with meds or supplements you need to have a 30-minute
space between taking the sulfur and the meds/supplements or the sulfur is not
going to work. P.S. Powdered sulfur has lost 50% of its effectiveness and if it
comes in a pill form, wave goodbye to your money.
Now, what you need to know.
Most people are clueless about mercury and heavy metal
If you feel sick, tired, weak, can’t think clearly, have
muscle pain and twitches, insomnia, digestive problems, food allergies,
depression, anxiety, chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia, dementia, Parkinson’s,
cancer, heart problems and are obese, guess what? You are suffering from
mercury and heavy metal poisoning.
So, where do we get it from?
It comes from the mercury vapors in the air, from eating
fish and sushi, dental fillings, vaccines, fluorescent light bulbs,
thermostats, batteries, red tattoo dye, skin-lightening creams, contact lens
fluid and more.
About 10 to 15 years ago Jacques Cousteau did an experiment.
He went up to the Baltic Sea and went way down in a diving bell, caught a fish
and dissected it. Guess what? It was horribly polluted with mercury.
The only foods from the ocean that are safe are the seaweed
foods because they do not have muscles and that is where the mercury
accumulates and that is what is eaten when one eats fish.
What is amazing is that the organic sulfur crystals remove
the mercury and heavy metals from the body and fixes so much more. The problem
is it has a bitter taste but you’ll get used to it in time and when you are
done with the detox process it will never come back. Check it out at